- Cognitive Fluency and Reading comprehension. In this project we are examining the effects of text display on children’s judgments and reading comprehension.
- The cognitive and linguistic factors predicting reading comprehension across the lifespan.
- An fMRI investigation of the role of morphology and phonology in Hebrew dyslexic and non impaired readers.
- The plasticity of reading development. In this project we are examining individuals who have developed reading despite going through a hemispherectomy and living with only half of their brains.
- The effects of fluency training on social emotional perceptions.
- From training to practice of reading comprehension.
- The effects of the OR reading program.
- Feedback on Calibration of Comprehension.